CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL SPECIALIST (CRS), REALTOR
My extensive background in marketing and finance, coupled with an in-depth knowledge of the ever changing trends in the Dallas housing market, makes me an invaluable resource to buying/selling clients. Deeply immersed in Real Estate for 13 years, while volunteering hundreds of hours “giving back “ to church and community, as well as serving on leadership councils within the real estate industry, has led me to commit to higher standards of service and improved quality of life for my clients. Through striving to have “the biggest heart in Texas” I work hard to earn the respect of clients, friends and top agents across the Metroplex. My goal is to deliver the best service to my clients as they make one of the most emotional and one of the largest financial purchases in their lives. I believe staying educated in the real estate market, and maintaining clear and open communication is vitally important to ensure the highest level of satisfaction. Knowledge, Service and Integrity are the keys to my real estate business.
- Accounting Degree from North Texas
- Real Estate industry for 13 years – licensed for 10
- Corporate Sales background
- Mom of 4, wife to Michael for 24 years (I married up!)
- PTA, Various Booster Clubs, Tennis Booster Club President
- Active Church member/volunteer
- Keller Williams ‘Bold’ Graduate
- Former Women’s Council of Realtors Vice President
- Various Collin County Association of Realtors Committees
- Enjoy spending time with family, watching my kids in their activities, volunteering in community and church, playing tennis and cheering for the Allen Eagles of Allen High School – regardless of sport!
- Passionate about my faith, my family and my clients!