What a privilege it is to play a role in one of the biggest decisions anyone can make — the purchase of a home! It is my goal to exceed expectations and go above and beyond for my clients. My approach to negotiations is friendly, knowledgeable, firm and factual. I utilize the latest technologies, market research, and business strategies to exceed expectations. More importantly, I listen and that means I find solutions that are tailored to you, my client. When I work with sellers, I market your home. I do not simply “list” it and wait for offers. I leverage proven marketing strategies to sell homes quickly and at the best price. When working with buyers, I leverage technology and my extensive network to make sure that my clients have direct access to all the homes in the area that are in their price range and meet assessed needs. I play an active role in the buying process from the first day a new home is seen, through negotiations, the escrow process, closing and even after. As a resident of the North Dallas Metroplex, I love the area and I am pleased to share my enthusiasm and market knowledge with my clients and friends.
- Member of Texas Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors and Collin County Association of Realtors
- 5+ years as a Recruiter for Becker Wright Recruiting
- 20 years Experience in Education as an Assistant Principal, Instructional Coordinator, and Educator providing clients with an extensive knowledge when looking for the best school for their children.
- Graduated with Honors from Texas Tech University
- Masters Degree from University of Houston
- I enjoy spending time with my wonderful family, my husband of 24 years and my two incredible teenagers. We love exercise, sports, the outdoors, and travel.