As a 35 year resident of the North Dallas areas and 11 year resident of Frisco, I provide a full range of local knowledge real estate services to all my clients. Whether you are buying a new home, selling or leasing, I am here to help you. Meeting new people and helping clients find a house to call home is a passion; I care about helping clients with their most important emotional based financial decision – home ownership. I’m determined to bring the best resources together and approach every situation with integrity – real estate is a service business not a sales business. I will bring energy, creativity and dedication to each move — leaving no detail out.
Our area is constantly changing, so I strive to stay well informed and engaged at all times. I am proud to be a KELLER WILLIAMS agent and part of the Realty Town Group. Our training is unsurpassed in the industry. We also recognize the need for accurate market analysis, and as masters of negotiations, you can be sure of the best transaction possible.
I am excited to be serving one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the country! I would love to meet anytime and help you in your real estate needs.
- Member of Texas Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors and Collin County Association of Realtors
- Happily married for 24 years to my best friend
- Son attending the University of Arkansas
- Passionate about my family, reading, fitness, and volunteering at various cancer charities, and the Children’s Hospital
- Member of Women’s Auxiliary at Children’s Hospital