Being part of corporate America for 12 years, I have learned that dedication, hard work and sincerity is the key to succeeded in any field you are in. This is exactly what I bring to my clients when I represent them as their Realtor.
I believe in listening to what my clients need and delivering to the best of my ability, representing them with the integrity and honesty. Communication is an important factor in the process of purchasing a home, and when representing my clients, I have always believed in being courteous, polite, and responsive.
I strive to continuously learn and improve myself; health and fitness plays an integral part in my life. I also enjoy traveling, and cooking. I was born in a small country in southern Africa called Zambia, moved to the USA 16 years ago and have lived in North Dallas for 10 years.
- Worked for a publicly traded health care company
- Hard working realtor
- Member Texas Association of Realtors
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member Collin County Association of Realtors
- B.S in Accounting with a minor in Finance