As a life-long Texan, I know what hard work and loyalty means! Coming home each day to a place you love is key to your daily renewal. I am a natural solution finder and strive to always find a win/win in every situation. My extensive work in education and community organizations in the North Texas area has afforded me the opportunity to know many families on a personal basis.
I was born and raised in Sherman, attended Texas A&M University and then settled in the Frisco/McKinney area to raise a family with my husband of 15 years. We have 3 beautiful children that keep us learning and laughing daily.
- Member of Texas Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors and Collin County Association of Realtors
- S. in Education- Texas A&M
- Masters in Leadership- Dallas Baptist University
- 20 years in public education as teacher and administrator
- Assistant Professor- Texas Woman’s University
- Founder- McKinney Women Entrepreneurs
- Sponsorship Director- McKinney North Stars Hockey Club