For the past 20 years I have had a successful career in Executive Administration in several industries, including real estate. I have not only moved between homes, but between states and continents more than one time throughout my career so I understand that moving is a major life experience.
I am excited to be Realty Town’s administrative support person throughout the listing process and will work with your Realty Town agent to make selling your home as seamless as possible — and as pleasant as possible!
I am originally from Western Pennsylvania, but have called the Dallas/Fort Worth area home for the past 25 years.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Education. Edinboro University. Erie, PA.
- Postgraduate courses in teaching the gifted
- Leadership and Management training at University of Texas Southwestern
- Personnel coordinator with Wycliffe Bible Translators
- Assisted families from numerous countries facilitating their move to Senegal, West Africa by arranging visas, children’s education, housing, language learning, and orientation to culture
- Elementary school volunteer assisting teachers with special events such as Fun Run, movie nights, holiday fair, and staffing PTA tables.
- PTA member
- Involved in a local theater group
- Love being with family