Prior to becoming a Realtor, I served in the United States Marine Corps and the corporate world where I learned discipline, marketing and leadership skills necessary for success in the fast-paced world of real estate sales.
When searching for a new home or selling your current one, I navigate current market trends and leverage digital platforms to form compelling campaigns. My motivation is to not only exceed your expectations but to feel the satisfaction of guiding you through one of the most significant events of your life. I want you to feel confident, valued and understood.
The story of my life is one of adaptability, resilience, and an unwavering commitment to excellence. I am passionate about family, fitness, and the real estate industry. I am proud to represent one of the fastest growing companies in the metroplex, Realty Town and the largest real estate company by agent count in the world, Keller Williams. I will be proud to bring that power and represent you.
- Member Texas Association of Realtors
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member Collin County Association of Realtors
- Four children. Three girls and boy. Two oldest in college at Texas A&M and two youngest in high school
- Love fitness and teaching ways to be healthy. Licensed personal trainer by ACE and ISSA
- Serve community as part of Team RWB, VFW, AT&T Veterans and other Veteran organizations
- Business Consultant or 180 Degrees. Assist with business consulting for non-profit organizations